Manscat

Manscat (http://www.manscat.com/forum/index.php)
-   Playing with Shit (http://www.manscat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Storing, freezing, defrosting (http://www.manscat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52)

steward 2004-07-11 03:43 PM

Storing, freezing, defrosting

Shit tastes best when it's same day fresh, preferably several hours after it was produced because this permits some nasty organisms to die off. Fermentation and putrefaction continue to occur when stored in the refrigerator even if only for a few days. Eat it at your own risk. When shit is frozen, fermentation and putrefaction are prevented, but its texture is affected when it's thawed out. Thaw and/or reheat if desired by submerging in a sink full of warm water. Do not use the microwave! Sadly, a nice firm grogan can turn to mush after thawing. Of course, it will still work fine for smearing. BTW: Be careful what you store shit in. By all means, securely wrap it in the clingy type of clear plastic wrap before you load it into your favorite Tupperware. Failure to use a good clingy wrap will allow odors to penetrate most other types of plastic wraps, bags, and wares even in the freezer! Of course, a Mason jar with a rubber gasket offers safe protection in the refrigerator, but the effects of freezing the jar are unknown to me.

deJ 2002-08-22

steward 2004-07-11 03:43 PM

I shit into a tupper ware. I also like metal containers like the ones you use for camping or in the military. then i freeze them or keep them in the refrigerator for a few days. if you really seal the container tight, the shit can be stored much longer.

Have you ever tried to shove a frozen turd up your ass? that is really hot, fuck yourself with your own turd. cool

Paul 2002-08-22

steward 2004-07-11 03:44 PM

Here's my household hints:

-Dedicate a tupperware bowl with a lid. Line it with foil to disguise the contents. Squat over the tupperware and make deposit.When bowl is filled, five or ten pounds of shit, place in freezer.To thaw, place tupperware in larger pot of very hot water for a couple hours until the center is warm again.You can vary that technique with experimentation, but too much microwaving will make it all runny.

If you know you have a scene coming up, just collect in tupperware and keep in fridge with lid sealed tight until ready to reheat and serve.

Then for presentation, tie victim securely to play frame and produce ten pound container of shit. Cover them from head to toe and jump on!

Being isolated really makes shit your friend, doesn't it?

Squeeze one out for me,

The Pigman 2002-08-22

steward 2004-07-11 03:44 PM

ever tried to shit a log right into a condom , tie the end & stick it in the freezer? It works.

rinsf 2002-08-22

manureman 2004-12-29 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steward
ever tried to shit a log right into a condom , tie the end & stick it in the freezer? It works.

rinsf 2002-08-22

easier than shitting in a condom is to shit in a take-out food container, freeze it, then insert the frozen turd into the condom

manureman 2004-12-29 03:47 AM

ziplock freezer bags work just fine too

code2445 2006-06-28 06:18 PM

Re: Storing, freezing, defrosting

a couple of times i have wrapped a hard log in cling wrap and rolled it out into a longer straight round shape. Frozen it and used it a few days later as a dildo, however, it never stays frozen very long

headman402 2006-07-14 02:33 PM

my 26yr old hunk simply squats over my face and dumps a small load into my mouth. I eat it on the spot before he even gets up.. He says his shit does a "diaappearing act", which is fine with me. I then lick his ass clean.

ScatThing 2006-08-26 04:56 AM

i like to put a nice log section in small container. Then insert a popsicle stick and freeze it.Then maybe the next day i take it out and lick and etc it. Yum! Yum! Also put some fresh shit in with Your coffee grounds. Let brew, and enjoy. How much to put in learn by trial and error. And the possibilites are many. Add to chili, pizza topping. baked beans. Make up Your on brown spicy mustard for hotdogs and ham sandwiches.

TheD 2006-08-31 06:08 PM

I just froze two turds, fresh from my ass, wrapped in plastic wrap, and tossed into a large freezer bag, easier to grab all at once. When I need more shit during a scene, the frozen stuff usually defrosts to "cold" in about 10 minutes.

I have found guys who don't WINCE with it up their ass in one swoop (but they have other training). But everything depends on the individual.

There seems to be confusion when guys first "hear" of frozen shit: YES, it's shit! but it is rock hard, not soft. The play possibilities increase: think of it is an SM toy gone SHIT, and you will understand how I sometimes use it. (Obviously, I can just defrost it and use it in a laidback scene.)

TheD 2006-09-16 05:33 AM

A tip from rimmer 48!

A tip from rimmer48!

Guys using tupperware to store your shit, have been recommended to line it with saran wrap or something to keep those "odors" at bay.

I, too, had the same problem, experienced the same heartbreak with my tupperware. :-) Until, that is, I switched from tupperware to those glad disposable containers. I think ziploc makes them, too.

At any rate, I found that the glad containers don't stink nearly as much as my tupperware. I can run the glad containers through my dishwasher, and they come out fresh as a daisy; and if they get too stinky, I suppose they can be recycled or tossed out, since they're inexpensive and so economical (just the ticket for a shitpig on a budget), though I haven't had to do that yet. I've been using them for months and months, and they come in many interesting shapes and sizes.

Just thought I'd pass that along....

IN OTHER AREAS: i've got a copy here of End Product, a book that's all about nothing but shit. If you haven't read it, or heard of it, maybe you should check it out.

Thanks, rimmer48!

dj38 2006-10-20 04:47 AM

because of my love of repacking freezing has always been a highlight of my play. Recently I have discovered that I can take a hard turd or six and mix them with vodka. As long as you don't put TOO much vodka in the mix (inhibits freezing) you can then freeze an ice cube tray full of shit cubes and insert them frozen. Fantastic feeling inside as the cubes melt and you slowly get drunk. CAREFUL you will get drunk and should go slow (3 or 4 cubes) until you figure out your limitations. Would love to discuss techniques and experiences if anyone wishes.

dirtybiker 2006-10-20 07:24 AM

Has everyone tried to put in in a freezer bag and vaccum seal it?
Just putting it in a container and freezing it is not the solution for me. Frozen shit does not have the smell and the texture like fresh one. Maybe vaccum sealing does the trick?

AZBossman 2006-10-20 01:49 PM

don,t ice cubes stick to the membrane in your asshole??or don,t u care??

sass 2006-10-20 08:47 PM

from sass,
Small nerf football, stretch a condom over it carefully, so you don't rip the condom. Squeeze out all the air and tie it off. Grease it all up and insert. Untie condom end to let air inflate nerf football inside you. When you can't stand the pressure any longer, shit it out. Wow, it's a hot scene, with or without a partner.

dj38 2006-10-22 04:56 AM

Never experienced the "sticking" at all. I think it's because the cubes are melting as they touch warm (er) skin. The cold cube inside is a GREAT feeling.

RaunchinSC 2006-10-22 09:32 AM

even a nice firm turd can defrost soft sometime it helps to wrap the turd in a paper towel then put it in a zip lock bag. fill the sink with hot water and let warm up so the paper towel asorbs some of the moister. works OK but does seem to help. but never the microwave. I don't get a chance to hook up often so when I do I try to save some for another time.