Manscat is all about shit and the men who love it
All about shit and the men who love it

Spread the good turd.

Samples taken from the Shitbase forum inside. These pages are fodder for the search engines. Names and info have been stripped to protect the shitty.

Love to suck shitty cocks

I have had four guys fuck me on different occasions when I was full of shit, and really got turned on my sucking their shitty cocks filled with their cum and my shit. I also love to suck on someone's ass after they have taken a dump and rimmed him nice and clean.

Anyone in NYC interested? I cannot host, but can travel.
I luv getting rimmed and cleaned after I take a dump. Do you ever travel down south? I'll give you what you want.
I would love to get fucked by a nice uncut cock when my ass is full, then suck, lick him clean after he cums.
We try to keep our 'ShitBase' informative. It's supposed to be 'knowledge base'. So we try to move the "come fuck me", "help I'm lost" and "WOOF"s into other forums when they show up here.

Was about to do that here. When it dawned on us. This is the first post in "Cleaning Up" that hasn't involved detergents and deodorants. An entirely sensible suggestion, you'd have though it would be obvious.

Use the tongue, Luke. Billions of domesticated animals can't be all wrong.
eating shit covered cocks and licking freshly fucked assholes was how i got started into eating, and smearing and playing with shit, piss, and puke.. the best blow job is to have shot all over your cock and balls and have some hungry cocksucker clean it off with his tongue and mouth

charlie
mmm... That sounds so nice pircedscatlover... Too bad I live up north in Canada or I'd come and see you!
I always clean off the cut dick of a stud that mined the shit from my hairy hole

Toilet Cunt
love the subject,WOOF!WOOF!
I have had four guys fuck me on different occasions when I was full of shit, and really got turned on my sucking their shitty cocks filled with their cum and my shit.
===That is combinig pleasure with good manners...:-)
I also love to suck on someone's ass after they have taken a dump and rimmed him nice and clean.
===And that is called "felching"...the ultimate in epicurean activities
Anyone in NYC interested? I cannot host, but can travel.
===I am.... but I can neither
love the subject,WOOF!WOOF!
===Litterally?

Eating your own shit is elementary...Licking the cock that fucked the shit outa you is also a courteus behaviour

How about cleanig filthy cocks freshly pulled out dripping, after churning the crap in other shitpacked assholes?

Or about "felching" one or more assholes immediately after each has been unremittingly pounded by countless cocks?
YES, WITH YOU!!
I also love to suck a shitty cock after coming out of my ass. Is there any one interested in getting me satisfied ?
i would use you as my toliet and piss and shit on you every chance i get, im just gettin hard by thinking about it
ill but my huge cock in your butt and make u scream my name and i want you to shit while my cock is in there so that it can push it out and i can take your shit and rub it all over my cock and make you suck it clean and then ill piss in your mouth to help you wash it down and then ill shit all over your stomach so we can rub it between our bodies and rub our cocks together moaning and peeing all night

and then if i ever get the urge to shit on you in public i would shit my pants and then dry hump you so you could feel and smell it and then make u eat it at home
ohhhh how i would love for you to deep throat my cock after i fuck you in your shitty asshole, ohhh its making me so harrrdd, i wish you could be here to suck it and eat my shit for dinner...

and i would spank you
i would have a wild shit party and have all of my friends come and shit on you and make u lick all of our ass holes and we would all cock slap you and piss on you and then we would fuck n suck each other all nite
and then i would make you crawl at all times and then when im hungry i would make you sit in front of me and shit and i would eat your shit for a snack
and then i would make you suck my huge cock while im eating
i would sit on your face and rip my huge farts in your mouth and then shit in your mouth when im done
i want you to call me daddy from now on, you will never wear clothes when with me, when ever i am horny (i am always horny) i will bend you over whenever and wherever and fuck you till you shit on my dick and then slap you with my shitty dick and make u suck it clean and i will cum in your mouth and u will swallow it

do you like what daddy wants to do to you?
I don't know about others, but my own shit still taste the best to me. There is nothing like a big uncut shit covered dick for sucking. I really like for the guy to cum in my mouth rather than my ass with that nasty fuckin dick. Mix of sperm and shit is wonderful.
Love sucking on a shitty cock. I'll suck and lick it clean then lube it up with some more shit to clean it again.

BACK