Manscat is all about shit and the men who love it
All about shit and the men who love it

Spread the good turd.

Samples taken from the Shitbase forum inside. These pages are fodder for the search engines. Names and info have been stripped to protect the shitty.

Watching guys sitting on the toilet

Ever since I was a small boy when my mate used to let me watch him take a shit,I have been fasinated by watching and listening to guys taking a shit.I just love watching the shit slip out and hearing the splash of the water.I have no desire to eat or play with the shit.Am I unusual or do other guys get turned on by just watching other guys shitting?
I understand where you are coming from.. I love hearing a guy grunt and letting those loud and raunchy farts rip while shitting... Especially if a guys is butt ass naked (meaning no socks or shirt) with hairy chest, legs and ass... REAL TURN ON........
I always loved Scat, and seeing a guy push his muscles out. I love it in my uderpants. Most guys do not understand
Watching a hot younger guy having a dump is my favourite thing too. I often spy on guys at my local uni library. After lunch they often have a nice long shit and read/revise while they do it, oblivious to me discreetly peering over the partition.
Trust me your not the only one, like you the only thing that turns me is watching or hearing men take a dump, I find it weird as well, hard scat e.g eating, smearing e.t.c does nothing for me or even sex with a man, just knowing I can listing or watch some dude take a dump is enough for me. Me and my mate in primary school use to check out each others dumps and I guess it followed on from there.
There are websites on toilet sex. What turns me on most is watching a guy wiping his ass.
I am very much the same, although I have not had a mate who would let me watch. I just love to see a pink rim push out and the tip of a brown turd start to poke out. My focus is more on the rim stretching and letting the dirty hot turd come out, rather than the shit itself. I also enjoy rimming and I'm very happy to lick a firm turd up a cute guy's arse but I'm not into eating.
Well, i certainly LOVE to see someone taking a shit, PROVIDED that he sits on my face and i am the toilet..... :-)
Does any know some website where we could find some man sitting on the toilet?
Well, when I will be an active member, maybe I will find some here :)
nothing wrong at all with watching guys dump. i saw one the other day at a local mall sitting in a toilet with no door...he was very open about it..sat there grunting and grimacing his face as he pushed a turd out. i got so turned on, i sat in the next stall next to him, stretched my feet out and jerked off while he dumped.
I know this group which is about the object of your desire.

http://adult.www.worldgroups.com/grppage.wsif?t=Site\Group\Join\MSNfrontDoor&groupID=64034
Maybe it is natural to watch a guy crap!
Ever since I was a small boy when my mate used to let me watch him take a shit,I have been fasinated by watching and listening to guys taking a shit.
THE NEED TO WAIT FOR A FREE CUBICLE IN A PUBLIC TOILET FORCED ME TO ENTER
THE FIRST AVAILABLE ONE AFTER I HEARD THE OCCUPIER FLUSH AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVE IN A HURRY.

THE STENCH WAS AWESOME AS I STUMBLED ON THE MOST GORGEOUS PIECE OF SHIT
I EVER SAW TILL THAT DAY.

STILL RECALLING THE COUNTENANCE OF THE BLUSHING HUNK HURYING AWAY, I TRIED TO SEE IN MY MIND THE GUY'S DILATING ASSHOLE...

WISHING I COULD HAVE ACTUALLY WITNESSED THE "BIRTH OF A TURD", IT IS
NEEDLESS TO MENTION THAT THIS WAS THE MOMENT I GOT HOOKED....
I just love watching the shit slip out and hearing the splash of the water.I have no desire to eat or play with the shit.
I HAVE NEVER CRAVED EATING EITHER, BUT I DID DEVELOPE THE DESIRE TO SEE THE TURDS EMERGING...LISTEN TO THE DUMPER'S GROANS...FARTS...AND FINALLY THE SPLASH...THAT WITH EXPERIENCE, COULD TELL ME HOW HEFTY THE LOAD WAS AND FINALLY PLAY WITH IT...FUCK IT TO BE EXACT!

Am I unusual or do other guys get turned on by just watching other guys shitting?

OF COURSE NOT
BESIDES,STINK PO...YOU COULD NEVER WISH BEING IN A BETTER COMPANY
MOMO
Maybe it is natural to watch a guy crap!

WHO CARES? AS LONG AS YOU ENJOY IT AND NO ONE IS HURT!
MOMO
nothing wrong at all with watching guys dump. i saw one the other day at a local mall sitting in a toilet with no door...he was very open about it..sat there grunting and grimacing his face as he pushed a turd out. i got so turned on, i sat in the next stall next to him, stretched my feet out and jerked off while he dumped.

DURING MY MLITARY SERVICE I SPEND LOTS OF TIME IN THE LATRINE LISTENING TO THE GRUNTS AND FARTS... SNIFFING AND DEEPLY INHALING THE STENCH.

IT WAS IN SARAFAND, A BARRACK LEFT BY THE BRITTISH ARMY

THE LATRINES WERE EITHER "CAROUSSELS"...LIKE HUGE DRUMS...WITH HOLES TO STRADDLE OVER AND WITHOUT PARTITIONS...

ONE COULD OCCASIONALLY ENTER IT FACING A DUMPING GUY...COCK SEMI ERECT PISSING AND BEHIND IT A COLUMN OF SHIT GOING INTO THE HOLE.

THE OTHER KIND WAS A LONG CORRIDOR WITH CUBICLES ON EITHER SIDE.

THE WOODEN PARTITONS WERE NOT "HERMETICALLY" CLOSE TO EACH OTHER
AND NEITHER WERE THE DOORS.

THESE WERE ABOUT 30cm SHORTER ABOVE THE FLOOR, IN WHICH A HOLE HAD TO BE STRADDLED, ALLOWING SOME TIME TO SEE A PISSING DICK AND SOME THICK, HEALTHY TURDS BEING DUMPED.

AFTER ONE OF THE DOORS WAS TAKEN TO REPAIRS, I MADE SURE TO BE THE FIRST IN THE CUBICLE FACING THE DOORLESS CRAP CUBICLE, PRAYING FOR A NICE ASSHOLE TO BE PEERED AT FROM BEHING THE CLUMSY DOOR I WAS BEHIND...

LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT NO TWO DUMPS WERE ALIKE BUT SOME ASSES MADE UP FOR THE POOR QUALITY OF THE SHIT DISCARDED.

MOMO
Well, i certainly LOVE to see someone taking a shit, PROVIDED that he sits on my face and i am the toilet..... :-)

DICKON, DURING MY SERVICE MANEUVRES IN THE NEGEV WE WERE NOT
ALWAYS BIVOUACKING IN A PERMANENT LOCATION, SO WE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO DIG LATRINES.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DIG HOLES, RELIEVE OURSELVES IN AND RE-COVER THEM...NOT MANY DID THAT...

SOME WERE PROBABLY EITHER TOO LAZY OR TOO PLAIN PROUD NOT TO LEAVE BEHIND PIECES OF "ASS-ART"

I APPRECIATED IT AND LOVED TO LOOK AT IT... ESPECIALLY IF I KNEW WHO THE "ARTIST" WAS

THAT WAS WHEN THE FIRST INSTINCTIVE FARMING NOTION BEGUN TO
INTRIGUE ME.
There are websites on toilet sex. What turns me on most is watching a guy wiping his ass.

WHILE FARMING IN THE SHABBIEST PART OF TOWN TOILETS, I USED TO CHECK THE DISCARDED PIECES OF TOILET PAPER SHEETS FOR ASSHOLE HAIRS STICKING TO THEM...

WHEN I HAD A CERTAIN AMMOUNT, I USED TO KEEP THEM UNDER MY CHEESY OVERHANG FOR A FEW DAYS, THEN ROLL THEM UP IN A SMALL BALL, SHOVE IT INTO MY PISS HOLE, WANK WITH IT INSIDE AND REPEAT PERFORMANCES AS MANY TIMES POSSIBLE
I am very much the same, although I have not had a mate who would let me watch.
MY MATE AND I WERE INTRIGUED WHEN ANOTHER FUCK COUPLE USED TO FINGER OUR ASSHOLES AND SNIFF OR LICK THEIR FINGERS:

YEARS LATER MY MATE TOLD ME ONE LATE EVENING, THAT HE JUST RETURNED FROM CRUISING A PARK IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD.

HE TOLD HE WAS BEHIND A TREE WATCHING A HUNK TAKE A DUMP...

THE GUY STOOD UP TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO WIPE HIS ASS WITH, WHEN HE DID NOT FIND ANYTHING HE HE JUST TURNED WHILE FIXING HIS TROUSERS AND SPOTTED MY MATE WANKING FURIOUSLY.

HE ASKED IF MY MATE LIKED WHAT HE SAW...

MY MATE SAID: "YES PAL..."

"LICK MY ASHOLE, YOU PERVERTED SHIT LOVER" WAS THE REPLY

MY MATE ASKED THEN: "IF I DO WILL YOU FUCK ME AFTERWARDS?"

" IF YOU CLEAN MY DCK AFTER I FUCK YOU"...HE SAID

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AND HOW IT HAPPENED
I just love to see a pink rim push out and the tip of a brown turd start to poke out.

My focus is more on the rim stretching and letting the dirty hot turd come out, rather than the shit itself.
HE GOT ME FUCKING HOT OF COURSE, AND YET NOT HIS, BUT ANOTHER HAIRY, RIPE AND CRUMMY ASSHOLE WAS MY FIRST TO RIM.
I also enjoy rimming and I'm very happy to lick a firm turd up a cute guy's arse but I'm not into eating.
I LIKE TO SEE ASSHOLE HAIRS STRETCH ON THE EMERGING TURD OR CLING TO MY DICK WHEN I BARE FUCK A PACKED, SHITFULL ASSHOLE
MOMO
i love the smells of a public restroom,even though i didn't get to see the dump,very hard to see anyone take a dump,iam looking for some scat parties.

BACK