Manscat is all about shit and the men who love it
All about shit and the men who love it

Spread the good turd.

Samples taken from the Shitbase forum inside. These pages are fodder for the search engines. Names and info have been stripped to protect the shitty.

German commercial scat movies

Is there someone who could tell me where could i get/buy those videos please ???

http://www.manscat.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=23150

Thanks in advance

Anthony
I have contacted the guy in Germany who is selling these Gay Scat DVD's. I will be buying them. He accepts PayPal. He wants to sell more of them in the USA. I will be posting a link to his new Web Site when I get it. He is still developing it.

He told me he will look out for more Scat DVD's and Piss DVD's and other extreme German Sex DVD's. Perhaps from other European Countries as well.

By the way, I have contacted the US Post Office and there is no restrictions on Adult DVD's coming into the USA so no need to hide them or be crafty about getting these matrials.

Eat shit and enjoy,

Yellowboy.
So what, the contact info is a secret?!
Steward,

No secret. The guy is still getting his web site together. He is asking about selling DVD's in America. Once he gets it together I will post the details so we can all order these German scat DVD's.

Yellowboy
Thank you so much for the information and would really appreciate to get the link to his new Web Site when you'll get it cause i really want to get these two movies (hte guys are so fucking hot)..

Anthony
Looks like topscatman deleted them. They were pictures of the DVD covers (and very colorful pictures too). Apparently you can walk into a video rental store in Germany and rent gay scat movies. Not something that happens in Dear Olde British Columbia.
Steward,

I have ordered the DVD's. Hope they will arrive. I still have the pictures. I can repost. If all goes well, I will post the information so other scatboys can order them.

Yellowboy
Hi Yellowboy !

The guy from Germany sent me the link to get the movies but the site is obviously in german (no surprise) so I would appreciate to have news from you when you'll receive them just to tell me how were they and how long did it take to get them.

Thank you in advance !

Wetlook1647
Hi Yellowboy !

The guy from Germany sent me the link to get the movies but the site is obviously in german (no surprise) so I would appreciate to have news from you when you'll receive them just to tell me how were they and how long did it take to get them.

Thank you in advance !

Wetlook1647
This site/thread is a great service. Could you please email and/or paost the German website for these DVDs?

Thanks
Hold that shit in boys. The german Scat DVD's. I said, that when I have the DVD's in hand and secure the information I will Post it.

Update, My PayPal have been accepted by the German guy and hope to get the DVD's soon. Once I have them, I will post the info.

Don't you want to make sure your not going to get ripped off first? Wait a bit longer.....

The German Seller...Peter wants to sell more in America, he said.

Yellowboy
Thanks yellowboy for the information cause i want to order but not sure if i should and you help me order them without hesitation...

Anthony
OK. I have recieved the three German Scat DVD's today. They are new and wrapped in their boxes. They are produced in the PAL system and not NTSC format. Unless you have a DVD player that plays all formats and countries systems then they will not play on US format DVD players.

But they will play on your computer.

How to order:

Contact Peter Kuker. His email address is:- peter.[email]

Peter does have a web site but its not fully operating yet so it will be of little help it is:- www.gayfield.de He cannot accept credit crds at the moment.

He does have a PayPal account that you can send the money to get the DVD's to peter.[email] You can sign-up for a PayPal account at www.paypal.com

Here is the info Peter gave me.

1 EUR = 1,2155 U.S $
>
> 3 x GAY SCAT DVD = 59,97 EURO
> postage cost for the DVD's = 8,- EURO
> postage for the covers / separately post = 4,- EURO
> total = 71,97 EURO = 87,48 U.S $

I paid the $87.48 for all three that includes Air Postage. I assume you can just buy one or two...or all three.

More info:

EINSTIEG SCAT für 9,99 EURO
Scat Gay - Fick mir die Scheisse aus dem Loch http://lmc-video.de/Peter/Cover/first_class_movie/22003.jpg
SCAT jeweils für 18,99 EURO
Scat Gays - Georg, die Dreck-Sau, mit anderen http://lmc-video.de/Peter/Cover/first_class_movie/22018.jpg
Scat Gays - Scheiss Kerle http://lmc-video.de/Peter/Cover/first_class_movie/22019.jpg

Any questions feel free to contact me. [email] But better just to email Peter Via email.

Good luck Scatboys......Eat shit and be happy. Yellowboy
Thanks Yellowboy for these precious informations...i really appreciate it and will order them.

Have a nice viewing !

Wetlook

NB.: hope to hear from you soon about your comments
Thanks for the info. How are the videos anyway?
I ordered my videos late Friday evening 2/17 and received them Sat. 2/25, so the service is great. I'm in the states.

The quality is good, although I could not play them on my computer. Fortunately, one of my DVD players would play it.

The scat scenes are good. Intermixed with vanilla scenes. We all have different tastes in men. There should be something for everyone. I would like to have seen more of them with one particular guy.
looks great! :)
Anybody help me? How could I order these German movies?

BACK