Manscat is all about shit and the men who love it
All about shit and the men who love it

Spread the good turd.

Samples taken from the Shitbase forum inside. These pages are fodder for the search engines. Names and info have been stripped to protect the shitty.

eating my own shit?

any risk eating my own shiT
Any risk chewing only my shit on my mouth?
You shouldn't have any problems unless you eat your shit while you are ill. My boy eats his daily, I can't keep his fingers out of his ass unless I tie him up. He's been doing this for the 26 years I've had him and he's never had a problem. However, I do not allow him to eat his or mine when we have any sort of illness.

I've been a medical professional for the past 30 years and while everyone reacts to things differently I'd say as long as you experience no ill effects from eating your own you should feel free to continue to do so. Just be safe and sane about it. If you've eaten something that is making you ill then re-eating it isn't going to do you any good. Take the loss and either flush or smear and jerk off with it but avoid ingesting.
Hi Verypig!
I've been eating my own shit for over five years without any problems. In fact, I think it is the best way for beginners to train themselves to be good eaters. When I first started getting into heavy scat I sometimes gagged. So I forced myself to eat a bite of myself every morning even if I wasn't raunchy (which is quite rare), and the portions got bigger and bigger. If you can eat your own before you've had any stimulants, you won't have problems getting down a whole dump when you are really turned on by a guy and his load. I guess there is hardly a day now when I don't eat at least some shit but of course it is best from somebody else's ass.
filthyfilip
I also eat my own. I like to save it for a day in the fridge in paper towels. It gets a better texture with the water drained out. It is like a thick paste that can be sucked down my throat. I often do so while looking at hot ass pix. If I do not get to eat it all at once it saves well in the fridge for a couple of weeks in resealable plastic bags. I have never had a problem eating day-old shit. Sometimes fresh shit is too strong for me.
hey i have eatin my own and had no issues...i hold the log in my fist and lick it first real slow while smoking a cig...i like the pastey coat on my tounge and the slow slime of shit and spit going down my throat while i smoke...within a few minutes my face is crammed in my fist and im smeared up and eating chunks...i get off on how it cakes up in my mudflap gotee or should i say shitflap...i usually try to dump out a small log and hold in the rest of the turd it makes it hotter feeling it my shitter and slowly push it out while i am munching on the turd in my fist...
I dont feed on others had a major issue after doing it a few times so i just feed others now and feed on my own...
i also shit stroke with my turd and have with others and had no issues with that which goes without saying....
feed yourself

buck
Been eating me own shit regularly for a couple of years or more. After a couple days of this, it comes out real creamy but it doesn't seem to have as much taste or smell.
I too am building up to eating my own shit, just a licker right now. There's gotta be SOME guys on here that had bad results eating their own. I'd like to hear from them and find out if there were lasting effects, do they get sick only sometimes from thier own...am talking about eating their own solid healthy lookin shit.
I started out sucking on my own while jacking, then spitting it out....but realized a lot was going down the throat anyway, so began taking more and more in the mouth, then chewing and swallowing, and on to the point of downing a good sized turd. The only times I've had upset gut from swallowing, the guy I was eating from must have had some weird shit! LOL
I have never had any problems eating my own or another guy's. I eat my own a lot. I not only love the taste but it makes me very hard to have male shit in my mouth. I think your body would get used to eating your own very quickly; then you'll probably want to move on to other men's! ;)
msn [email]
Just started to try licking or taking nibbles off my turds. Want to keep trying, so I can eventually gobble down one of my big fat logs
GOOD START...TRY SUCKING ON A DILDO THAT HAS BEEN UP YOUR SHITTY ASS...KEEP FUKIN THE SHIT OUT AND CLEANING IT OFF...IT BUILDS UP YOUR TOLERANCE AND NEED FOR MORE SHIT...I GET INTO GIVING HEAD TO REAL HARD LOGS I PUSH OUT...THE ASS SLIME THAT COATS IT IS SO FUKING GOOD...AND I KEEP SUCKING IT SLOW LIKE A COCK THEN BITE OFF A CHUNK CHEW IT MASH IT SUCK ON THE LOG SOME MORE OR A DILDO THAT HAS BEEN UP MY ASS AND EVENTUALLY WELL I DO SWALLOW THE TURDS DOWN AND KEEP CHEWING OFF BITS SAVOURING THEM UNTIL THE LOG IS GONE OR I SHOOT MY LOAD OF JIZZ..
I've done it occasionally if bored and want the smell of when I am doing a complex feeding scene. I have no problem with it. If I were turned off by my own shit, I wouldn't be able to stand what I do with large amounts of shit when feeding. Eating your own is rather easy; and, since no one is looking:), you can go at your own pace, and stop any time, and go back to it later or some other time when you are horny for it.

Also, it is not purely some expirement or drill. You get horny about shit, and soon you're out there for real enjoying it with another real body.
I ABSOLUTLY eat my own feces! For many years I have eaten large amounts of my own feces at least once a day. I LOVE the taste of my feces!!! I eat my feces every day, at least once a day. When I have time to play I LOVE to coat every inch of my body in thick layers of my feces, becoming a human turd, then continue to shit out huge amounts of my feces and eat my delicious feces as I wallow in my tub overflowing full of my feces, urine, puke, snot, buggars, and semen!!!
I also LOVE to shit out huge turds, drench my turds in gallons of my warm delicious urine and semen and slowly eat them, letting each bitefull marinate in my mouth for a while so I can really enjoy and savor the taste, aroma and feel of my feces, urine, semen soup befor I swallow and move on to the next bite. I have never gotten ill sick. If I ever do puke up my feces, urine, semen soup I just eat it again. The slime from your stomache plus your feces, urine, semen slime is just so delicious, intoxicating and sexy. Of course, I eat as much other faggots' feces, urine, semen as often as possibly I can, but I really do LOVE the taste of my own feces. Quite simply, I just realy LOVE any and all feces!! It is just so natual eating my own feces. I just do not understand how any self respecting faggot would not LOVE the tast of and eat his own feces!!!

BACK